14D 1.59% 6.4¢ 1414 degrees limited

Listing on August 29th, page-44

1. 1,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 671

Thanks jonkl, I have checked Twitter, FaceBook, and neither of them have any further update in regards as to whether they have been able to achieve their "highly anticipated target temperature."

When looking from the outside one can only go on what information the company has given.

The guts of it is that the company said in its 7th August Progress Update that they "have been applying energy to the heat store, to achieve the highly anticipated target temperature by next weeks end. It is currently sitting at just below 800 degrees C°." next weeks end would have been the 19th of August.

Then from the 27th August Progress Update "We managed to achieve approximately 30% of the turbine capacity, despite being very early in the commissioning and the TESS only operating at approximately 800 degrees Celsius."
    "The heat is on as the TESS is gradually taken up to its operational temperature."

So from the above two progress updates I can only assume that they have not even gained 100 DegC in 20 days.

Now to me the running of a gas turbine from the stored generated heat is a VERY BIG deal. I wonder as to the extra energy required if the turbine exit gas is cycled continuously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 14D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $15.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.4¢ $1.386K 21.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 8237 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
14D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.