WNX 12.5% 2.7¢ wellnex life limited

I will apologize now for bad mouthing this companies...

1. 2,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    I will apologize now for bad mouthing this companies administration/administrators who are suppose to work in the best interests of all shareholders.
    However as a mum and dad investor who has worked hard all of his life, with 5 children 9 grandchildren and 5 great/g/children
    Buyer beware. The BOD's are scrambling to relist this company under a new name to fund their lucrative salaries and lifestyle.
    If the BOD's were without beyond reproach and of high moral character they should have had no trouble in raising the funds to relist this company. They should not have had to be putting the hat around and ringing shareholders to encourage them to fund the raise.
    So many broken promises including of late the relist on the 16th of June, which was then deferred until 29th June and then put back to
    5th July and still they are unable to get the necessary funds they ask for in the raise. If they were open and transparent and beyond reproach, of integrity they should have filled the allocation of shares from their own pockets and the pockets of their families and friends. This is my last post on the company and wish honourable hard working shareholders the very best of luck for the future.
    All of the above is imho and not investment advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.003(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $34.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.7¢ 2.3¢ $88.68K 3.614M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 399631 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 845398 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.