MWE mawson west ltd

Denial, I suppose two things come to mind, firstly, it would be...

1. 1,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    Denial, I suppose two things come to mind, firstly, it would be an interesting shareholders meeting where the Board of AVM proposed spending over $200M for assets they previously gave away.

And secondly, the Board and Management of MWE now have a chance to cement themselves as a serious copper producer with some of the most prospective ground in the DRC. I can't imagine they want to give this up.

Then maybe a third comes to mind, the latest raising means that those shares constitute 27% of the issued capital, diluting AVM to 18%, post IPO there will either be more dilution or these parties will have had to increase their investment, since AVM has not released they have taken up more shares I am guessing they will be diluted down to around 14% and no longer the significant shareholder I would guess. Considering AVM will have only one thing in mind, comissioning Kinsevere, they wouldn't have any spare cash to be trying to hold onto Dikuluhsi and Kapulo.

It is an interesting speculation, but IMO not likely given AVM's fortunes of the last few years, there are not many companies that rose so well and sharply, only to crash to earth in an even more spectacular fashion. It would make a great mini-series.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.