DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

This is a copy of an email sent to ASX. I believe shareholders...

1. bri
    572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    This is a copy of an email sent to ASX. I believe shareholders are entitled to be treated with respect in regard to exactly what is going on!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Mr Shannon Hong

Dear Sir

It would appear that DML is, and indeed ASX is in breach of its own ASX listing rule 17.2

*Reason for suspension
    *HOW LONG IT EXPECTS THE SUSPENSION TO LAST.
    *THE EVENT IT EXPECTS TO HAPPEN that will end the suspension.
    *Any other information etc.

The Coy currently states it is currently in suspension for money raising reasons, and has NO TIME FRAME on the length of the suspension.

If the Coy is only raising money then they would be incompetent if they had not been able to complete this raising in this allotted time! I do not believe the management to be incompetent.

This only leaves one other option. That option is that they are currently doing Due Diligence with one or more other parties with respect to either a Joint Venture or a potential takeover of the Coy.

The fact that Century Fortuna can not make another T/O offer unless at greater than $1.70 before 15th June (as I believe it) under ASX RULES means that we could languish in suspension till after this date, This of course would be unacceptable not to mention their and YOUR breach in not advising of a suspension time frame UNDER ASX LISTING RULE17.2

You have pointed out to me before, ASX is only interested in enforcing LISTING RULES ( ANY THING ELSE GO TO ASIC) I earnestly suggest you are currently in breach of your own 17.2

If the Coy is in talks with multiple entities regarding a JV or T/O possibility shareholders are entitled to know and entitled to be given a time frame under 17.2

Please enforce your own listing rules?

Yours Faithfully

Bri--------etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.