RGT 5.17% 30.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Listing, page-7

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    markhamj27...

"Does anyone on this thread have any possible advantages that MMJ may have over MGC?
    From where I sit MGC have the most advanced business model and current / possible revenue streams."

“Advantages”? –
    Let’s first see if we can establish some fundamental differences first. From that you might deduce the relative “advantages”. I think both have excellent management, a great depth of qualified expertise, very sound business plans and excellent potential to exploit growing cannabis based markets.

As far as I see things MMJ is primarily a ‘medical cannabis’ player while MXC currently is more focused on the ‘cosmeceutical’ market. The path to market for a medical company is considerably more expensive and time consuming, given the tests, trial & regulatory approvals required before product hits the dispensary shelves. Cosmetic and related skin care products on the other hand appear to have a faster & smoother track to market, given products are more of a topical / transdermal application. Products of this nature are more likely to be seen on supermarket shelves than in pharmacies. ……………. and I really like that! = great product exposure, bulk orders / sales and massive distribution possibilities.

The (MMJ) medical product will more likely be a higher dollar value product with profits required to recoup high regulatory associated costs. The (MXC) cosmeceutical products are more likely to be of a lower dollar retail sale. However, given that the market of cosmeceuticals is substantially larger than the medical market, I like the massive relatively short term potential gains from product sales and ongoing market creation.

MXC has a number of products close to, if not ready for sale so income is going to begin, I dare suggest within this 1st qtr. Though I like both companies, my current leaning is more toward MXC for its potential to start generating solid income streams and establish both wholesale and retail markets in the short term. I am expecting great things for MXC this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.