RGT 5.17% 30.5¢ argent biopharma limited

markhamj27... "Does anyone on this thread have any possible...

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    markhamj27...

"Does anyone on this thread have any possible advantages that MMJ may have over MGC?
    From where I sit MGC have the most advanced business model and current / possible revenue streams."

“Advantages”? –
    Let’s first see if we can establish some fundamental differences first. From that you might deduce the relative “advantages”. I think both have excellent management, a great depth of qualified expertise, very sound business plans and excellent potential to exploit growing cannabis based markets.

As far as I see things MMJ is primarily a ‘medical cannabis’ player while MXC currently is more focused on the ‘cosmeceutical’ market. The path to market for a medical company is considerably more expensive and time consuming, given the tests, trial & regulatory approvals required before product hits the dispensary shelves. Cosmetic and related skin care products on the other hand appear to have a faster & smoother track to market, given products are more of a topical / transdermal application. Products of this nature are more likely to be seen on supermarket shelves than in pharmacies. ……………. and I really like that! = great product exposure, bulk orders / sales and massive distribution possibilities.

The (MMJ) medical product will more likely be a higher dollar value product with profits required to recoup high regulatory associated costs. The (MXC) cosmeceutical products are more likely to be of a lower dollar retail sale. However, given that the market of cosmeceuticals is substantially larger than the medical market, I like the massive relatively short term potential gains from product sales and ongoing market creation.

MXC has a number of products close to, if not ready for sale so income is going to begin, I dare suggest within this 1st qtr. Though I like both companies, my current leaning is more toward MXC for its potential to start generating solid income streams and establish both wholesale and retail markets in the short term. I am expecting great things for MXC this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.