GBI 0.00% 16.0¢ genera biosystems limited

Yes a very good sign with strong support from UBS with Steinert...

1. 85 Posts.
    Yes a very good sign with strong support from UBS with Steinert and Goodsall in the top 20 (I assume that it is his wife?)...what other small cap companies in Oz, yet alone biotechs have a major global investment bank's GLOBAL head of research as a top 5 shareholder and the wife of a #1 rated analyst in its respective sector also there?

QIC and Sonic are also of a good pedigree when it comes to biotech.

Interesting is John Raff being 3rd largest shareholder (I assume that's him, well that's who you get when you put raff and biotech into google)...according to google he's chairman of Biomelbourne and also founder and ex CEO of Starpharma...another women's health business in the nanotech area.

My broker says he recognizes some of the others as market types with associations with ABN Amro, Macquarie and Austock.

Seems like GBI have done a good job on spreading the love around... now let's see how the register reacts to some postive newsflow...ie. how tight is it really?

Only time will tell.

In this market and given the recent bearishness I'll call 55 day 1 and for it to trade in the 55/60 range for the 1st little while until some good newsflow is released.

I'm happy to go on the record now and call $0.75 by Sept and $1.25 to $1.50 after Sonic validate Paptype which according to the IPO presentation should be done by Xmas.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.