SIL 0.00% 3.5¢ smiles inclusive limited

hmmm i receivd an email from prospectus.com.aunever herd of it...

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    hmmm i receivd an email from prospectus.com.au
    never herd of it but they have sent me this for some reason
    anyone know anything of this

Shenhua International Ltd

Dear Subscriber,

www.prospectus.com.au is pleased to report it has received an allocation of shares in Shenhua International Ltd. ('SIL').

SIL was established for the purpose of acquiring the Shenhua Group and its home textile business which is operated by Shaoxing Shenhua Textile Co. Ltd in Shaoxing, China.

The Shenhua Group is one of the biggest exporters of fabric (to 47 countries) and one of the leading home textile manufacturers in China. Established in 1999, the operating arm of the business, Shenhua, manufactures fabric wall coverings, decorative cloth, sofa fabrics and finished goods (including curtains and drapery, table cloths, cushions and bedding) for both domestic and export customers.

A page of investment highlights can be found on page 3 of the SIL replacement prospectus. Principal risk factors can be found on page 4.

Click here to download a copy of the prospectus

If you wish to subscribe for shares, completed application forms may be sent to:

Subscribe Pty. Ltd.
    PO Box 7775, Cloisters Square
    Perth, WA, 6850

Before investing in securities, you must read and understand the offer document. Subscribe Pty. Ltd. Which operates the www.prospectus.com.au website does not advise you on the suitablility of applying for shares in SIL as it has neither conducted an investment analysis on SIL, nor taken into account your investment objectives to determine if such an investment is suitable for you. Subscribe Pty. Ltd. has received a fee for sending this e-mail.

Kind Regards

The team at www.prospectus.com.au
    e-mail: [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.