LIT 4.55% 2.1¢ lithium australia limited

@surfarosa. That was the long general reply and hope you enjoyed...

1. 828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    @surfarosa. That was the long general reply and hope you enjoyed my personal views.

LIT investors should have a better picture of the outlook for several parts of LIT's portfolio during 2018.

LPD has good value IMO and I held stock in LPD in the past, but sold for a profit. If LMax could be used via LIT's licence in WA, it may boost revenue outlook and LPD valuations higher.

It is a trick question if LIT has not announced the SiLeach plant location and resource details yet. The engineers and research team have been very busy getting plans optimised.

You stated LPD's resource being development and LMax plant construction plans that were announced. Thus, it is best to continue specific valuation comparisons as several announcements are made soon.

Otherwise, LIT investors are happy to discuss general valuations based on indicative information for now. Actually, I am active on Hot Copper lately because I sense a big price movement possible for LIT on good news.

LIT still looks undervalued and this discussion is only just getting started.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.