LIT 27.8% 2.3¢ lithium australia limited

Hi Fishtaco, Your quote from above Fishtaco: 'As a long-term...

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    Hi Fishtaco,

Your quote from above Fishtaco:  'As a long-term holder it hurts to say but IMO this stock is a dog ...... I'm selling out!'

Their have been times I've held similar views about LIT.  Owning shares drives ones emotions to the depths of despondency and the heights of elation and LIT has provided plenty of the former.

I've been looking at some of your past comments (and there are many) and you have fought a stalwart defence against many who have sought to down-ramp the stock for mischievous motives.  I too, thought the LPD saga was a mistake, (most did) but it's over and the money is in the bank 'so to speak' the company is cashed up for the future.

These are some of your quotes during the dark dismal days:
    12 Jly17
    Yeah but that's no surprise given the massive rise over the last 2 days. Still didn't fall as much as LPD did today

10 Jly 17
    The market has taken it as good news. Most people have probably read the announcements and understand the point of Sileach, essentially converting waste products into profits. The commitment was to break-even to prove feasibility prior to investing in optimising. If you DYOR you will see the benefits this will have. I know since you hold LPD shares you will not DYOR, even if you did you wouldn't admit the benefits because you hold share in the competitor and are only here to troll your opposition. It's great how all this positive news re Lithium demand is boosting the market... well most of it

7 Jly 17
    There are millions of shares waiting to be purchased over today's opening price. It's looking pretty good to hold positive for today at least.
    Price at posting: 9.8¢ Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Held

6/ Jly 17
    LIT are in a better position as far as deposits/rights, JVs and govt backing. Before LPD can make any traction they will have to do some massive CR. They are on the long road with no money and have already lost opportunities with possible clients who have opted to use traditional methods of extraction (which are getting more efficient all the time btw) over Lmax. That alone has to tell you something...

I think it fair to say that you fought a valiant fight during those dark days.  Now, the price of the stock has returned its pre-bid level, then yes if you know of any businesses that will provide you with a better return on your capital, then it would not be a wise decision not to jump.

Management of LIT still have to prove to me that they will not take their eye off the ball over the next few years and they have to progress their strategy for the company in a coherent manner so that investors can show confidence in what they are about.

So Fishtaco whatever you decide I wish you all the best with your future investments. Good luck in all your endeavours.

Regards
    Naughtpatjoe.
    Last edited by Naughtpatjoe: 08/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.005(27.8%)
Mkt cap ! $28.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.5¢ 2.0¢ $268.7K 12.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 363829 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 160000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.