LIT 4.55% 2.3¢ lithium australia limited

lithium will have its day again and lithium holders will...

1. 4,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 442
    lithium will have its day again and lithium holders will bennifit,the worldbe go to EV,s no dought about it its just providing the infrastructure and make easy to adapt,prices of EV will come down, and iknow the new generation will all be into it, and companies fleet of vehicles will go EV, not to mention government bodies starting with buses,cars,Ambulances, tax payers will falk out the bill, then taxi,s and uber,passenger vehicles will be law for and echo friendly fleet. so i dont know why holders of other lithium stock holders would want to downramp Lit which are in the same boat, There is big companies lookig at amything got to do with Lithium and EV,s future, so they can have a piece of it. any bussines or idea needs alot of time,moeyand patients to bare the fruit of its labour, so I'm happy with the SP going down as i am not a seller and would like to Accumulate at these levels. for the price of an EV you could own 1,000,000 shares in a Lithium player that is involved i all aspects of lithium,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $28.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $13.58K 599.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45712 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 639863 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.