LIT 0.00% 2.1¢ lithium australia limited

LIT investor's only please., page-47

1. 5,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2321
    LIT is a spec stock but the way some are talking its as if its a bluey having a downer.
    If Sileach and VSPC were producing and selling big right now from its own mines then it no doubt would be rising from spec status. But its not and that is why the stock is as cheap as chips.
    Its a high risk stock. I think holders are aware of that.
    The current stage of EV in comparison to the evolution of petrol driven cars is not even up to the first mass production of the T Model Ford. Getting their fast though.
    If a company in those early petrol days had come up with a patented method of converting oil to petrol much cheaper it probably would have been labelled a dud until the process was proven. In fact there would likely have been times when holders were way under water.
    LIT like most specs may dud out or it may not. Thats ok its life with specs.
    It also comes down to whether you believe that Lithium and cobalt will be the mainstsay behind EVs for the next 20 to 30 years.
    Its amazing the basic lack of understanding of spec stocks and the many reasons people take a punt on them.
    At some future point in time I am open to topping up if the price and news are ok.
    Last edited by manny100: 03/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.