LIT 0.00% 2.1¢ lithium australia limited

LIT investor's only please., page-49

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Great discussion with points on both sides, that's all I was looking for. No flaming each other etc.
    ...Intelligence is always appreciated over belligerence.

I would not be invested if I didn't believe in this company. The time dimension seems to be stretching ever further out, like a parent promising to take you to Disneyland. I'm prepared to line-up...but not forever.

I'm just frustrated by the direction (and share price) of this company at the moment, I'm standing by my sandcastle analogy tho...strength comes from building something that can take hold in this new, burgeoning (and still quite turbulent) market. Nothing is certain here, as some above have reflected upon. Strength comes from good practice, pragmatism and solid direction, with learning as markets change. It doesn't come from diagrams, graphs and speculation of where the best place to be in the market is.. you gotta just start somewhere and go for it.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-12-01/wave-and-sandcastle/9211442

What's the saying, if you stick to ya knitting, you'll get a jumper...instead of making tea and talking about all these jumpers that are coming up...oh so soon.. waiting, waiting, waiting..

No worries...I'll I guess, we will chat to each other, with that good 'ol Hindsight & 20-20 vision that makes every investor a genius, some 600-days from now... someone will be right in the end.

I'm still sticking with it, but this test below 10c again has potential to get ugly. You can have all the promises you want along with your 15-million dollar 'keep the lights on' (for now) but it is frustrating to watch this continue to sail on down.

If it's price manipulation, we'll see what happens..

Hrmmmm.

Timm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $7.915K 361.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 3079598 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1101449 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.