LIT 11.1% 2.0¢ lithium australia limited

Rocket you are doing a great job mate!!!! It's hard to stay...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Rocket you are doing a great job mate!!!! It's hard to stay positive in this environment.

I imagine new car sales are down around the world given world economies at the moment and this affects the price of Li for batteries. To be honest I haven't checked the numbers, but I know they are down in Australia.

LIT's technology may be more suited to safer fixed battery storage systems, and solar and battery storage is pushing higher as a source of energy.

Whatever the macro economic situation, there was no excuse for AG's response to me being to send me an article from 'The Australian' saying it's a tough time for lithium.

I urge all share holders to send him a text, telling him we are sick of seeing him fill his own pockets while we are all losing 'big time!!'

Tell him to take up the shortfall from the recent CR, sell stranded assets and behave in an honest manner that takes into regard share holder's interest, or you will email the ASX and ASIC in regard to his practices.

Contacts at the ASX and ASIC include:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Don't disregard this suggestion, the share price tells the story!!!! The only way to make difference is if share holders take combined action. Too much wasted money on stranded assets and executives with their nose in the trough.

His number is: 0418927658.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $24.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $69.31K 3.556M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 102480 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2566545 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.