LIT 2.33% 2.1¢ lithium australia limited

LIT moves to BUY*, page-61

1. 4,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 923
    I don't believe there is any such requirement in our laws as it would put a limit on... justice?
    Seeing as though we have no statute of limitations in oz, I'd say the same would go for litigation/negotiation.
    Playing Devils' advocate I'd say perhaps we are trying to squeeze as much as possible out of the agreement, totally normal and should be done if management are doing their job, or possibly just trying to block LPD from doing something to do with Lmax. It could just be a bit of a stalling tactic while Sileach proves itself, becaue then we'd have not much need for Lmax anymore and thereby would save the 2% royalty which I've been told was part of the agreement to licence Lmax to us in WA.
    I've sent an email to the info thing but haven't had a reply and aren't all that surprised as it's probably not in anyone's' best interest to have any info get out while the suits do their paper shuffling.
    Just for trivia- the longest court case, ( which we aren't in yet, if other posters are correct ), in British and maybe world history went from about 1790 to just before ww1.
    You might be able to guess why the case ended?
    Both parties were broke, it was a family dispute between the surviving members of the real historical Mr.Scrooge figure- he forgot his glasses when going to do his will, then died that night before returning the next day to sign, then the two sides of the family flight over it for three or four generations lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.