LIT 2.33% 2.1¢ lithium australia limited

LIT Processing Hub, page-4

1. 334 Posts.
    Hi @rokkett,

Thank you for the recap, I can read. But I know when they say June the only certainty is that it will be later.

“Lithium Australia is proud to be at the forefront of global innovation and pleased to be sponsored by both the state government of Western Australia and the Australian federal government. Processing technology of this type has been sadly neglected in the lithium industry and at Lithium Australia we see the development of such technologies being of national importance – something that will establish Australia as the focus of the energy revolution.
    https://lithium-au.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/1663779.pdf

I guess Australia is no longer the focus? Note approval of the grant is subject to the listed criteria. Mexico does not meet that criteria, You also mentioned that Mexico would be using Liena... 24303936 ?

What I cant read, is the result of the study they said they completed. What are the costs  (capital and operating) of the project. Why keep the market in the dark.

Lastly, I dont know how they expect to have a study costed when they refuse to divulge any of the details  to anyone...

Serious question marks. Can you answer?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $26.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $37.67K 1.785M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1953992 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1266091 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.