LIT 0.00% 2.1¢ lithium australia limited

LIT Projects & Assets, page-48

1. 444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Process and Rockett do not go in the same direction as AG! He already talked a lot about L-MAX! I only see contributions from the past and there is much to L-Max! It has been so often mentioned and discussed here

https://www.google.de/amp/s/finfeed...tor-at-lithium-australia-asxlit/20151021/amp/

Green56FJ
    143 posts.
    15/12/16
    10:45:51
    Post #:

G'day Fonzo,

It's good you didn't edit AG's response. The tech behind L-Max has been around for a while. A company called Potash West (PWN) listed on the ASX back in May 2011, they have recently changed their name to Parkway Minerals. When PWN floated Adrian Griffin was (and still is) the chairman and Gary Johnson, the inventor of L-Max, was on the board. Their aim was to extract potassium from glauconite, a type of mica.

I don't know when Gary Johnson came up with the idea but one his companies, Strategic Metallurgy partnered with PWN to develop the process. That process would become known as and is owned by PWN. He found that it could also be used to extract lithium and L-Max was born. As an acknowledgement that L-Max infringed on the IP rights of K-Max he signed over a 25% stake of his private company Lepidico to PWN. When Platypus bought Lepidico, PWN's holding was diluted but they are still a major shareholder (around 7%).

So AG has been along for the ride from the start and yes, would have intimate knowledge of the process. He would know what it can and more importantly cannot do. There is no doubt the L-Max works but can it be scaled up to work commercially? Lepidico themselves are predicting it won't be up and running until 2019. If I was in AG's shoes I would be looking for alternative processes as well

When will the facts come from AG?
    I do not understand your incorrect statements!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.