AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

I think it's an interesting time to drop out. To a certain...

1. 20,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    I think it's an interesting time to drop out. To a certain extent the project has been derisked, with breakeven approaching (or even here now), no new capital raisings required, the main stormcloud on the horizon will be China's economy and how markets continue to react to that. Lithium prices appear to be strong and even if what Cassandra says does come to fruition, there will be no downward pressure on prices for at least a couple of years. The renewable energy transition is being won by wind and solar. New coal and gas cannot compete. That is a boon for storage. The main contender for small scale storage is lithium, and perhaps even at the utility scale level.

If the share price at the end if the year is sub $2 you can say I told you so, if it's over $3 I'll be happy, but I'll be celebrating if it's $4 or more... Although I probably won't sell, I'm keen keen tu stay on board and reap the rewards of growth. No one said the ride wouldn't be bumpy.

http://reneweconomy.com.au/2016/germany-says-solar-and-wind-have-won-technology-race-91713

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.