ADY 0.00% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

Looking even harder - yes, Whitepointer did say: "I believe ADY...

1. 566 Posts.
    Looking even harder - yes, Whitepointer did say: "I believe ADY have a long way to go before they become an economic producer of Lithium from brines the process is complex and is still to be proven on a large scale."

Yes, Bandalup 2 said this: "Big difference with GXY is that their resource is in a very favourable location, ADY's is in the middle of nowhere."

However Malom said: "The biggest part of worldwide production of lithium comes from salar brines in Chile. Chilean producer SQM is the biggest, German Chemetall is another one. ADY will be operating under similar conditions in Argentina, close to the chilean border."

You originally drew our attention to "a rather disparaging discussion of ADY's lithium project over on the GXY forum." My conclusion was that Malom had the better part of the argument, so the discussion was not reasonably characterised as "disparaging".

By the way, thinking of places in the middle of nowhere - Kalgoorlie, Mt. Isa, Olympic Dam, Broken Hill, the Timor Sea . . .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 96541 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 490165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.