FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Lithium articles, page-10

1. 11,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    Yes, I am hopeful for an announcement any time now, especially as I said it has been more than 6 weeks. It is overdue. There is so much to look forward to on the lithium side. On the gold side, has our consultants assist in anyway in discovering more gold, map out a best route to go ahead? Has the drilling gold results been good, or even magnificent? I am looking forward to read more of this.
    Is there any more news on the gold permit with Rangold or an extension of time been granted? Any more news on Nitolla or Koting?

The lithium side of the story: Has the drilling results in the last 6 weeks been positive? Is the intercept of good quality, are the intercepts intense? Has it help to increase the indicated resource or reserves?

Are there any more news on the cost savings for our energy consumption or the transport cost?
    Would there be any more news with the JV party whether in offtakes or a partnership to start off a mine?

As indicated, 6 weeks have passed, surely there must be progress made. Very keen to learn more of it, hoping the announcement will reveal.

I hope the news flow be more regular in the future, instead of bundling together in one go. We need momentum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.