FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I agreed with you, @ 52570 that the gold could give us a...

1. 11,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    I agreed with you, @ 52570 that the gold could give us a different dimension to the road ahead. We await the consultants report which will give us an indication where we would be heading.

It has been almost 6 months since" the PFS fiasco", we need at least an accountability of what is going on in the lithium side of things.
    Directors have pointed out of a target reduction of 50% in the energy and transport cost. Are they able to back up what they think they could reduce through their investigation. Some information here would be helpful as it concern with the viability of the project.

The PFS was based on 15MTs when we initially got the tenements. We already have 33MTs when the PFS was published and since then another 6 months have passed. The 33MTs were based mainly on Goulamina, the main part when we bought the tenements. However we also had drilling results from Sangar where they had 2 distinct bodies having thicker and higher in grade than the main and west pegmatites and remain open to the north and south and at depth.
    Wide-spaced drilling has established continuity of pegmatites at Danaya and Yando over 1.5km of strike. We need to hear more of this.
    What are the indications that we may have indicated resources over 40MTs when we include these other areas.

We appeared to have this and that and so much more of other things. Could all this be included when we do the PSF2?

Maybe, Ubique, Jakers or a more technically oriented person can enlighten us on this aspect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.