GW1 6.38% 5.0¢ greenwing resources ltd

I have noticed a lot of people stating that Bass will not be...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I have noticed a lot of people stating that Bass will not be making a profit (and may struggle to break even) at the completion of stage 1 (6,000 tonnes p/a). Does anyone have any referable information, preferably BASS announcements or releases, that we can use to start piecing together an expectation for profit? If not comparable company information could also be acceptable.
    In particular, has anyone put together an expected price per tonne based on the drilling results and the current price per tonne to give an expected bag price (even an average across all grades)? Do we know what unavoidable expenses will be for a full year (fixed costs)? And what the cost per tonne to produce the graphite will be?
    I personally have been using an average bag price of $1,400 with a cost of $400 to give an average profit of $6 million profit (less fixed costs). These estimates may be outdated and wrong so happy to be hear what has changed and what people’s expectations currently are. I personally don't see $6 million profit being reduced to anywhere near nil due to fixed costs so can't quite understand where people are getting the thought that Bass won’t be profitable till stage 2.

@stevo @DoctorFouad @cazz69

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.003(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $9.063M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $561 11.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 9840 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.