LIT 0.00% 2.1¢ lithium australia limited

Lithium Australia, page-96

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    So VW's recycling technology is licensed and based on German developed Lithorec process as they only process to black mass one would assume that their partner who processes the black mass is Dussenfeld (as they are the main player utilising lithorec processing technology). So not sure if there is a match for LIT or NEO in Germany.

More likely that VW and Envirostream will cross paths in Australia first as all Auto makers will look to local markets for a partners that can process EV packs, I see that end last year Envirostream signed a recycling agreements with two EV suppliers trial process packs/cells. LG has made cells for VW ....and Envirostream is LG's recycler in Oz ..Obviously not EOL volumes but still expect a few packs from warranties, recalls etc.
    Only other observation on possible synergies is that Envirostream and VW's processes have similar outputs including the concentrate which could be delivered back to their supply chain.

disclaimer: my observations only, and for anyone reading my posts, (1) please DYOR; and 2) the two peanut non holders who feel they have to continuously post regurgitated negative comments arguing the exact opposite of anything positive that I post, consider your position known and understood and any new viewers see (1)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $10.01K 465.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1675093 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1000438 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.