PSC 10.0% 11.0¢ prospect resources limited

Lithium BOOM continues: spodumene $2,600 Woweee!, page-15

1. 649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    Good Morning Justfreindau
    you are the only one that had a reply from Sam Hosack
    Can you please send this email to Sam Hosack on behalf of 256lith and the PSC forum Hotcopper posters
    (We know Sam Hosack is watching what is going on in the PSC Hotcopper forum.)

Dear Sam Hosack & The board of Director
    For what this is worth...

I am... Voting No.... to the Sale of PSC shareholders Prized Arcadia World Class lithium Project.
    In my opinion and I believe in best interest of the PSC shareholders,
    I would like you Sam Hosack & BOD to please reconsider your decisions and consider my counter offer for a contract proposal of a
    Binding agreement contract to be executed too Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt Co., Limited (Huayou)

Please thank... Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt Co., Limited (Huayou) for their offer and interest in wanting to buy Arcadia World Class lithium Project outright .
    Sam ...IMO PSC shareholders will not agree to the selling of our Arcadia World Class lithium Project outright to anyone.

But PSC shareholders would like to put a counter offer proposal too Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt Co., Limited (Huayou) to consider.
    And also put the offer to the other 6 potential candidates.... if Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt Co., Limited (Huayou) don't agree to our PSC shareholders terms.
    PSC Shareholders are prepared to allocate A Major shareholding position in PSC With a 50 million share Holdings to Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt Co., Limited (Huayou) under special condition contracts as listed below :
    [ This proposal will benefit both parties significantly in Market Capitalization and Share Price value for PSC shareholders and Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt Co., Limited (Huayou) shareholders, holding a Major 50 million shareholding position in PSC , with our addition Asset Rare Earth Deposit ready to be drilled which IMO will add more value to PSC and all there Shareholders .]

This will eventuate With a ...Win ,Win...situation for both parties.

1/
    Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt Co., Limited (Huayou) to provide funding and expertise for a successful , New revised designed plan for a Direct 2.4mt/pa processing plant with a capacity to use a Flotation tanks system.
    [ in order too almost double the Petalite concentrate production ,this 100% achievable , the Chinese have perfected this technique]
    2/
    Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt Co., Limited (Huayou)Will need to personally guarantee a proposed Build and construct documentation to PSC for Afreximbank finance for the Capital expenditure loan proposal of about US$200M with progress payment installed .For the Building of the Newly designed Direct 2.4mt/pa processing plant and Flotation tank system.
    3/
    The 2.4mt/pa processing plant as above will be constructed by Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt Co., Limited (Huayou) With approved quality equipment inspected by approved Engineers from both sides.
    4/
    Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt Co., Limited (Huayou)Must use 65% of Zimbabwe Labour work force and 25% of the Chinese And Australian labor work force combined in constuction.
    5/
    Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt Co., Limited (Huayou)To Build and commissioning Contract of the Direct 2.4mt/pa Processing plant as above Must be completed within 12 months...
    6 /
    Day to day running operations of the processing plant Will be managed by PSC with approved people from Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt Co., Limited (Huayou) and Zimbabwe employees.
    7/
    The New design Direct 2.4mt/pa processing plant with flotation tank system as above Must be able too successfully produce an Average tonnage / per annum of :
    200,000t/pa - Spodumeme
    380,000t/pa - Petalite
    188,000 /pa - Tantalum pentoxide
    8/
    Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt Co., Limited (Huayou) must have a offtake agreements in place for up to about 51%of lithium concentrate PSC can produce/per annum at market value.
    9/
    Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt Co., Limited (Huayou) must also waver the US$20 million penalty...because Shareholders have not agreed to this clause in the Binding agreement Executed by Sam Hosack and BOD on behalf of PSC shareholders.

IMO..if you Sam Hosack and the Board of Directors...If this type of type of Binding agreement above can't be achieved ...
    Then ...Sam Hosack and the Board of Directors Need to do a .....Go IT ALONE APPROACH.. With the installation of a second pilot plant processing ,
    7 tonnes per hour of Premium Ultra low iron Petalite concentrates...And start organizing finance to build and start mining at the Arcadia World Class lithium Project ...

These are my opinions only ..DYOR

Regards 256lith

PS
    Please don't post silly comments regarding my post.... or why don't I send this to Sam Hosack myself...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $52.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 9.9¢ $81.56K 789.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 296088 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.