PSC 3.85% 13.5¢ prospect resources limited

Lithium BOOM continues: spodumene $2,600 Woweee!, page-18

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Hi vincent6319
    i will answer your questions below as best as i can......

nice statement, but NOTHING.....?
    [before you post statements like this.... please read all my 256lith & LoveGods posts and you will understand why my post is very fuctual and achievable..... ]

1/
    If we can get funding from any parties, why Sam sell it?
    [ something is not right here... this has been rushed through very quickly ]
    [Rearding the funding...... , I believe Sam has never submitted an application for a capex loan finance proposal to Afreximbank , while he has been a director ....he has been relying on the partner process, which we don't know what happened ..........the only director that did submit any loan application to Afreximbank was Hugh Warner, back in late 2018- 2019...we didn't have a pilot plant then ......,
    That i know can produce 7t/hour ultra low iron Premium Petalite Concentrates , like we do have now...]

[ we haven't yet been told why by Sam Hosack and the BOD why they are selling the Arcadia World Class Lithium Project...]

2/
    Huayou must establish whole infrastructure and then invest the project. Why you think they only want to get a bank interest and suffer a extremely high risk?
    [ this contract i have propsed does not require Huayou to put any money up...only expertise, offtake agreement in place and a guarantee to the Afreximbank for the money PSC will borrow for the Capex of US200M ,our 2 pilot plants will make PSC US184M in 12 months.]

3/
    If we reject the Huayou offer and cannot get funding or even support from Zimbabwe, what you can do?
    [ we do it alone .....the loan is achievable, if we demonstrate what our pilot plant can produce to the bank...because we have income comming in to maintain the loan......]

this is my opinion only...DYOR

256LITH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $64.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 12.5¢ $66.88K 509.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 108057 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 179999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.