GLN 3.03% 17.0¢ galan lithium limited

once again - gln's ponds and processes are not simply planned...

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    with all respect, the point in time line at which evaporation potentially stopped in my example was a little further along. in addition, the question was asked how the process could be slowed down and i answered this with chemical examples. against the background of the latest court decision regarding the groundwater a little further east of hmw, i cannot imagine that it would be welcome to reintroduce brine that has already been 'treated'. a clearance certificate would probably have to be obtained before any reintroducing into the ground in order not to cause lasting damage to the entire ecosystem. however, these are just speculations on my part.

once again - gln's ponds and processes are not simply planned according to the construction manager's feeling, but rather according to a process that is precisely tailored to the processing of the brine. if you pump the brine out of the first pond and send it via tanker to a potential customer, what do you think they should do with it? the entire process must continue. this means that he neither has a system that is tailored to the brine, nor does opex suddenly become less. so at what price should gln sell these now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $80.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $420.7K 2.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 334361 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 259700 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.