GLN 3.03% 17.0¢ galan lithium limited

What I'm saying daando, is that evaporation, to my knowledge is...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    What I'm saying daando, is that evaporation, to my knowledge is not treating the brine. Correct me if I'm wring but they are not introducing any chemicals during evaporation.

The rest of this statement is only if the company were to consider stopping production whilst before the processing plant is built and considered reinjection over any of the other alternatives proposed.

IMO, the shandying of the evaporated brine with the native groundwaters would not be questioned by the government scientists as it remains consistent chemically with the brine already held in within the aquifer, albeit more concentrated.

Anyway, IMO, the project would have conditions attached to their mining/exploitation licence and any alteration to these conditions would require the government's approval.

Once again I'm only inferring my experience here, the licensing authority are not there to send the company broke. It's not in the Catamarcan government's interest to make it harder for industries to do business or else investment would dry up and taxes would disappear.

In Australia, we use the triple bottom line.

Economic benefit
    Environmental impact
    Socio-economic impacts

These are the three pillars by which projects are considered by government.

I'm not advocating the cessation of production but rather what can be done to ensure that the lithium contained in the evaporation ponds aren't wasted.

AIMO
    Last edited by MuppetPastor: Tuesday, 14:03

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $80.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $420.7K 2.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 334361 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 259700 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.