PLS 0.34% $2.99 pilbara minerals limited

Lithium Bubble ??, page-134

1. 2,170 Posts.
    @binwood thank you for your reply. Yes I've been doing this a while now, I'm by no means a major player however, I still have a regular career but spend most of my spare time researching and trading the market. Touch wood I've had my best year ever but I've also learned some hard lessons by losing money also (best way to learn I think). You are 100% correct, patience is needed. I guess my gut is playing tricks on me with this one however (PLS), it behaves like stocks I've lost on one day, but then like stocks I've won on the next, so it's been challenging so far. I sold all my holdings for a nice profit when it hit its highs, and then bought back immediately the next day. I've been buying since and now have enough. My personal challenge is being patient and believing all the facts but also having confidence that facts and fundamentals will be enough to make PLS' share price rise. I've experienced manipulation before, but not like this. So if I'm honest, I am a little bit worried, but my gut said take a big holding in this and it will be the one you've been looking for. I just hope common sense prevails after the DFS.

Cheers and good luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $9.000B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $104.7M 35.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11874 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 65336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.