PLS 5.69% $3.16 pilbara minerals limited

Lithium Bubble ??, page-64

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    It gets me to the reporting aspect of PLS....and I am not only talking about PLS.

How does half billion dollar company put out an important report that quite frankly misunderstood by the vast majority of the investment community. Mining reports should not be targeted at geo's and those who understand all the intricacies of mining and a particular mineral. If our graphics people had the same report for a week it would have blown people away by showing how good it was graphically and in a way the average investor could understand.

Like I said not having a go at PLS but pretty much all mining companies are pathetic the way they provide important information. To understand what I mean, if they had no investors and relied on the yes or no of a bank manager for their future like most private companies, they would have done a hell of a lot better you can be sure. That's why miners need a marketing arm. Graphic artists are don't drill holes and miners certainly have no idea how to present a report. That is frustrating when the report is as good as the one just released.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.