GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Agree with your sentiments. I have held this stock since sub 30c...

1. 2,656 Posts.
    Agree with your sentiments. I have held this stock since sub 30c area. Bought 50,000 shares and sold 10,000 at $1.30, so have basically 40,000 free carried and am overjoid at the recent SP movement.

I have done much research on technolodgy bubbles and they allways end with a thud. This will not be any different once the switch is made, when full scall Li battery cars hit the streets.

So this stock is poised to begin on the right foot by developing what might be and currently is a much needed resource. I am sitting on a very nice pot of gold and therefore have set a tight stop loss.

I am at Sydney Interantional Airport this minute and have just come to the conclusion that if it hits my stop loss i am out with a big tax bill, otherwise it just gets better and will check the Sp progressivly.

Yes. This is not a rare earth as such and a vastly abundant material, but GXY is currently in the right resource at the right time. GXY has a good business plan and has delivered.

Parting statement from me here. Dont fall in love with any stock. No matter how good it has been to you.

All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.