LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Well said Sharpy to quote you: "You can't infer a declining...

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    Well said Sharpy to quote you: "You can't infer a declining share price has anything to do with assay results. The recoveries were awesome and the market didn't care about that either."

Precisely and succinctly said.  In my earlier post above, is much of what I was inferring to ( ... "the critical point on the path to getting off-take and financing in place to enable the build of the P1 Plant based on LoH-Max technology, not the only one but certainly more in important than what ever small kick in price that may or may not follow from the upcoming assay results."...).

Although I did fail to point out the issue that 3steps correctly brought to my attention (and which I should have noted that most of the results from the pilot plant had been successful, the remaining ones relate to Li2CO3 tests):
    and I thank him for that.

It's going to take much more than the current testing results to reverse the present sentiment.  It is the inherently deep seated pessimism globally by investors toward the lithium industry, whether that stems from the current Trump inspired trade war with China being superimposed on the present disconnect between the supply demand for LCE an LiOH-H2O, in the short run it will need to be play out and the survivors -hoping LPD is one of them- will be rewarded with the super profits to follow as the imbalance swings back to 'deficit supply' when the new giga-factories in the pipe-line drive the demand side.

At the moment it's like 'Water Torture' pip by pip.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $13.64K 6.005M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
159 185259343 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 105961122 65
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.