GLN 2.94% 16.5¢ galan lithium limited

@HOOPZ & @bombersmadd maybe you can help me out. I've been...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    @HOOPZ & @bombersmadd maybe you can help me out.

I've been following Galan for a few months but I can see you two and others know this stock far better than I do and have previously only focused on hard rock assets.

My family office spoke with JP a month ago and again at Noosa mining last week. Some of my assumptions from those talks line up with yours others don't so any guidance would be appreciated.

When I asked him on Thursday how do I run the Chloride plan through my DCF his response was the following:
    Capex was US$439m, we believe it should come in at 60%. That's US$264m round it up to $300 if you want to be conservative.
    Production, we are targeting the same or higher as our DFS (20ktpa to 25ktpa) on an LCE basis but the volume will obviously be higher due to the lower Li content in Chloride. But leave it in LCE and use 80% of whatever your long-term assumption for the LCE price is. That way you can run all the low, mid & high cases.
    We never touched on OPEX but obviously if you don't run a big plant with water, energy, and reagents that won't be the same. So how did you come to your figure of $1500/t chloride and what would be LCE equiv?

Other notes around the offtake/sales were that they wanted to sell it within the country as the first priority, with Eramet, Posco, LAC/Ganfeng coming online next as well as Sal De Vida and others missing targets while expanding, the product would be in high demand.

Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $78.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $426.5K 2.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 425203 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 83886 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.