Lithium/Cobalt Stocks - Which to choose?

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi All,

I got a lot of help from these boards last year in the Bauxite sector where I made my first stock market investments and would like to ask for some more help from the good people here if that is not too much trouble.

Last year I received a small inheritance and I decided to put some of it into investments. After all of the help I received from the Bauxite guys I made three investments last October – CAY, LIN and QXY. LIN lost me a bit of money but fortunately QXY made this back and CAY after a slow start more than trebled my money this summer.

I am now looking at investing some of my profits, and I never thought I’d write that when I started so it feels great! I have been reading about battery technologies and so am looking to invest into Lithium and Cobalt projects as I understand that these are the most lucrative elements that make up modern batteries.

If anybody has time, would they mind letting me know what you think of the potential of this stock over the forthcoming 6-12 months. I will obviously go away and do my own research too but I just thought that if you guys who know the stock could give me an idea of whether this may be a good investment or not, or if you think that there are others that would be better, then this would act as a good filtering system.

I am posting this same message on several boards in order to get your input and I do not expect a detailed response from all of you as I realise that i am wasting your valuable time but if anyone would be kind enough to give me some short feedback it would be much appreciated.

My apologies for interrupting your board.

Thanks,

Gunslinger-SA

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.