CXO 4.08% 9.4¢ core lithium ltd

None of our announcements have mentioned at what specific price...

1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    None of our announcements have mentioned at what specific price we are selling spod to Yahua

So recently when speaking to Stephen, I did ask him what price we were getting?
    although no specific price was mentioned, he did say it was competitive, with the current market pricing
    And of course like all contracts of this nature, had the flexibility of going up and down as market conditions
    dictate, the companies focus, is primarily, increasing the JORC - although he would not venture a figure, of what we may expect.

An increase to the current resource is inevitable. Still anybodies guess, to a figure.
    Yahua are firmly committed to the project and in getting as much product as they can,
    We have 12 months, from the signing and payment of the second tranche, to see if Yahua have an appetite for any more of the company, I guess resource amount will govern that too

I still believe this company is undervalued and ppl will be kicking themselves, for not taking advantage of the market lull with CXO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
-0.004(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $200.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.3¢ $1.861M 19.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14648 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 311827 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.