PLS 2.04% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Lithium Demand surge, page-1116

1. 8,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8142
    "Just you wait until there’s a proper war in the Middle East. Petrol would be well over $2."

No thankyou, to the war in the Middle East that is. Petrol and diesel would suddenly become unavailable, not just over $2, and would decimate the economy. Unlike other countries we do not have a strategic reserve of fuel, so Australia will be hit hard.

With the $A at around $US75-76c, any price rise in crude back to $US100/bbl will see fuel here rise to over $2/ltre, and that scenario is very likely in the next year or 2 without any war at all, just due to lack of investment in new production facilities over the last 3 years.

I can vividly remember the fuel tanker drivers strikes back in the 70's here in Victoria, I was working at a service station at the time. There were huge ques, fights, arguments over how much people could buy etc, people were also begging for fuel.
    All we need is some type of temporary disruption to fuel supplies and demand for EVs would go to a very high percentage of new sales very quickly.

IMHO moving to EVs is just a natural progression of the future, and there are a myriad of possible events that could make it happen faster than ALL predictions we read about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
0.060(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $9.045B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.01 $3.04 $2.96 $50.48M 16.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 278720 $3.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.76 40764 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.