PLS 1.64% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

I don't know about comparing PLS (or any of the other...

1. 6,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1268
    I don't know about comparing PLS (or any of the other present/future significant LiOH /Li2CO3 producers) to the big oil companies which don't merely provide the raw material fossil fuels. These also add value and derive additional cash flow by refining them into different fuel types and even retail them directly through fuel station outlets with other retail offerings to boot. Unless Lithium miners expand extensively into other areas such as battery production and retail offerings, then it's probably not a fair comparison as to where each might fit into the global scheme of things in coming years? But I do love your point here Barg and I certainly agree about the wider impact to come from Li & future battery power.
    So many business and life-style changes and opportunities will result from the world embracing the replacement to the industtial revolution era and how things used to be done or justified. In fact, its really interesting to try and identify or predict effected areas. In the interests of power/weight ratios and costs, it's highly likely that heavy traditional iron and steel will be replaced by stronger, lighter new materials (possibly including carbon fibre/graphite) for car bodies, trucks, ships, planes, trains/rolling stock, etc & we are reading about these developments going on already. What will become of the thousands of service stations owned by oil companies and independents around the world - its unlikely that they can exist as recharge staions alone? What will become of the many power stations and companies globally - will they somehow get involved and refocus, or will the go the way of the dinosaur? So interesting & so much opportunity for those that follow us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.050(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $9.029B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.03 $3.06 $3.00 $41.07M 13.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 622937 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.