PLS 0.69% $2.90 pilbara minerals limited

Lithium Demand surge, page-2049

1. 11,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2107
    I'm not surprised that the PLS share price is temporarily becalmed awaiting the wind to blow, as it inevitably will - tis the nature of the beast that is the market and wind alike. Up until around two weeks ago there was barely a night that I didn't post some juicy news on the lithium front, but not much since. Could there be a correlation ? I have no idea. But my confidence in the lithium story remains unshaken - Unshakable! Such that the morning news of a hydrogen car caused me to yawn in anticipation of a predicted reaction akin to the discovery of a cure for baldness and a repeat of the Hindenburg disaster. A flash in the pan with little substance (or hair), given EVs and battery tech is miles ahead of the game, and we are unlikely to hear any more about the H-car that arrived way too late to the party.

If I had to explain the becalming of the lithium sector and the temporary absence of tasty news, I would put it this way. The stage is set and the principal actors are in place. The back stage boys have been hard at work to ensure that nothing goes wrong. Its a big production - the biggest the world has seen since 'Hair.' Billions upon Billions have been spent. The audience have taking their seats in expectation. Silence reins but for the occasional cough. It won't be long before the curtains open and the show begins. A short delay ensues (the becalming) and the audience speculates that the police will shut it down due to the over abundance of lithium flesh.

Well, we're still waiting, but the audience remains. We've seen the promotional material and the naked reality looks too good to miss. The show will go on regardless. The police want to see it too, given they've got skin in the game. So we wait in anticipation, much as I did as the young boy in the Collins street theater, waiting for 'Hair' to begin. When I had hair.

Maybe CIRO could put their scientific knowledge to better use and invent a cure for baldness. Now that would be news .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.020(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $2.94 $2.80 $102.1M 35.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 314863 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.91 20820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.