PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Great post Barg, Clearly, the dynamics of the energy sector...

1. 8,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4435
    Great post Barg,
    Clearly, the dynamics of the energy sector (worldwide) and EVs continues to move at unprecedented speed - My take on this point you make, is that China has been quietly going about this transition for a least 10 years, which has allowed China to build out scale, and therefore early adopter advantage, hence many major car makers from outside China now needing to JV inside China in order to tap into said scale, and have their cars built in China.

However, I'm pretty sure that ROW (particularly US and Europe) not happy with China dominating the sector, thus, ROW has a rocket up its ass and now playing catch up, not just with EV's, but across the whole supply chain.

Therefore, we now seeing the battle lines drawn, where big $ being committed outside China, which is only spurring China to double down on their investment outside China, further accelerating the transition.

IMO, even us die hard (lithium nutters) will be completely blown away by the speed at which this thematic grows between now and end of next year, let a lone 2025.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.