PLS 0.37% $2.67 pilbara minerals limited

Came across this write up about PLS. It’s a couple of months old...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Came across this write up about PLS. It’s a couple of months old so apologies if it’s already been posted, but interesting...

Why I Like Pilbara Minerals Limited (ASXLS)
    Jason Fuller
    1 month ago
    https://**-st.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/**.st/api/company/image/OTCPKILB.F/cover
    As an investor, I look for investments which does not compromise one fundamental factor for another. By this I mean, I look at stocks holistically, from their financial health to their future outlook. In the case of Pilbara Minerals Limited (ASXLS), it is a company with impressive financial health as well as a buoyant future outlook. Below is a brief commentary on these key aspects. For those interested in digger a bit deeper into my commentary, read the full report on Pilbara Minerals here.
    Exceptional growth potential with excellent balance sheet

PLS’s outstanding triple-digit top-line expansion forecasted for the near future is certainly eye-catching for investors on the hunt for growth. This underlies the notable 32.46% return on equity over the next few years leading up to 2021. PLS’s strong financial health means that all of its upcoming liability payments are able to be met by its current cash and short-term investment holdings. This indicates that PLS has sufficient cash flows and proper cash management in place, which is a key determinant of the company’s health. PLS’s debt-to-equity ratio stands at 38.21%, which means its debt level is acceptable. This means that PLS’s capital structure strikes a good balance between low-cost debt funding and maintaining financial flexibility without overly restrictive terms of debt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.67
Change
-0.010(0.37%)
Mkt cap ! $8.040B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.64 $2.72 $2.63 $51.42M 18.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 28879 $2.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.68 287620 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.