FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Lithium Demand, page-13

1. 6,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1191
    And you still have a buy sentiment? Why did you reply to my post to launch into this rant? 

I don't mean to insult you, but your post is quite ridiculous and your accusations are unfounded. Not so long ago, this new management team was hailed as the A Team, following in the foot steps of previous management who couldn't even spell corporate governance - no doubt you were one of the kids in the candy store. I too, got a massive sugar hit. 12 (?) months on and the team are condemned for "all there (sic) promises and absolute BS lies!" What BS lies are you referring to? Please be specific. What exactly have they overcooked?

I have a different view. This new team has provided structure and a methodical approach to project development. Importantly, it appears from their bio's that they have the requisite experience to implement this project. If the fundamentals of lithium supply/demand stack up then the fundamentals of the Goulamina Lithium project remain intact. Nothing has changed jonatb. The SP is in the gutter, but I suspect 90% of that is to do with current lithium sentiment. If it will make you feel better about BGS, look at the many comparative graphs that the well-researched posters put up from time to time. All lithium stocks have been decimated. This sector-wide carnage should concern you more.

Take it easy mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.