GNM 0.00% 1.6¢ great northern minerals limited

Lithium Forecast & EV, page-2

1. 6,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4384
    I am sure that everyone that has any investments in Lithium are well aware of the false claims of over supply recently and in fact there will be a supply shortage going forward as more industries pick up on the "green " revolution. We always only talk of EV's, but Tesla are now going to build a power supply in New Zealand. Dropping "old" articles onto the thread may only interest "newbies" but IMO I doubt that there is any newbies that after doing 10 minutes of research would look to GPP for nothing but a "trade" versus a long term hold.

In your esteemed and honest opinion, taking into consideration managements lack of urgency to get drills turning (also bear in mind that they did spruik (promote)) that it was preferred to drill in the dry season but not necessary.
    Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 12.33.05 PM.png
    https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20170906/pdf/43m40qhgc9n17w.pdf

What time frame would you say GPP would be mining????

They forgot to mention one ingredient though - WE NEED TO BUILD A ROAD FIRST....... which was not mentioned in any previous announcements. As much as posters are lead to believe the terrain is easy access now begs a different view, its a jungle out there.......

All IMO

where is the anticipated, news laden quarterly???
    cheers
    Last edited by fooca: 29/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.474M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 311391 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 583569 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.