LKE 1.72% 5.9¢ lake resources n.l.

lithium grades nearby

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    So being one of the 'lucky ones' and buying a small parcel 4 days ago just prior to this huge run I thought Id do some deeper research of our neighbours to see what would be classed as successful drill results. (When we get them in a few weeks.) Ill add to this as I do some more reading tonight but I like comparing numbers rather than relying on some of the trash talk that infests hotcopper sometimes. I have strictly kept to trying to find grades from drill or suface samples, not comparing in any way company market caps, stage of development etc....

Lake Resources
    (Kachi Project)
    6th February announcement - 322 mg/L Li
    * near edge of salar due to recent rainfall, surface sample

3rd April announcement - 204mg/L Li
    * near edge of salar, surface sample

NRG Metals
    (Salar Escondido Project is literally adjacent our Kachi leases to the NE)

Except from their Projexct overview -

"Salar Escondido is a large basin, roughly 20 by 40 kilometers in size, which is mostly covered by a series of overlapping alluvial fans. NRG’s technical team believes that a large salar with an area of at least 700 km2 developed in the basin about 2 million years ago.

After the salar was formed, it was buried by coalescing alluvial fans, and it is thus considered to be a “paleo-salar."  Hence the name Salar Escondido, which means “hidden salar” in Spanish.

Only a small portion of the original brine salar is presently exposed at surface in a small saline lake in the southwest portion of the basin. The brine in the lake contains anomalous lithium values.

As reported in a news release dated November 21, 2016, the Company tested the paleosalar hypothesis by conducting a Vertical Electric Sounding (VES) geophysical survey over the central part of the basin. The survey detected an extensive zone of very low resistivity (shown in pink in the following illustration). Management believes this zone represents a paleo-salar saturated with saline brine that may contain lithium."

(Hombre Muerto Project - 100ish km to the north of Kachi)
    Surface sampling averaged 587mg/L Li

Galaxy Resources

(Hombre Muerto Project)
    Drilling results for their overall resource 753 mg/L Li

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.001(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $97.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $181.4K 3.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 773915 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 444830 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ 1887308
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.