GNM 0.00% 1.5¢ great northern minerals limited

Lithium Guyana Phase 2 looking a certainty., page-16

1. 9,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18349
    The only issue is timelines given PFS still needs to be released and drilling won't start for a couple of months as well.  If I was to be frank the longer the PFS is delayed suspect TA analysis will be adversely impacted short term, but FA still remains strong IMO, given drilling is still a little time away.  I also suggest that when prices here do rise SH consider a strategy to derisk by seeking the goal of free carry or partial free carry.  I would say a number of posters here who got in early late last year would have derisked over time, and some may even be free carried here IMO (or at least partially free carried).

I don't have much more to add than the post of a few days ago on REE, Lithium and OHD (which was detailed in a number of the bedded posts to this post.  If anyone has the time I linked a number of my previous posts on the various areas to give my opinion on where we are at on each.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/potential-of-gpp.3102791/page-71?post_id=25504728#.WVQ4BHmQ9jo

In terms of exploration itself why they wait for drilling to commence there are still other exploration techniques at play to map out the area and undertake basic analysis using hand held instruments (which geologists can use before drilling and/or sending results to labs etc).  As I suspected for GPP to move to Phase 2 suggests they are getting more confident that something is there but the drill bit will decide.

Anyway, in this lull suspect many will question their investment here, particularly if in the red, but ultimately you need to decide for yourselves whether you believe in FA, over TA (and TA is what is impacted right now IMO as short termers/traders are more interested in charts as against long term potential been FA). All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.319M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $2.791K 186.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 79933 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 13303 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.18pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.