GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Well they have been talking for quite some time @stokdog :) Glad...

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Well they have been talking for quite some time @stokdog Glad to have an indication as to what is on the table right now and where we might be heading..

Though... It is very specific and the customer/partner appears to be the only thing missing from the equation.

@M92 If you went and placed Volkswagen, Mitsubishi, Tesla, or Panasonic or even CATL on there it would then have to be an announcement surely?

Volkswagen did mention building their own batteries...

I wonder if this part gives a bit of a hint?

Mr Rule said one car manufacturer said only 10 companies met its supply criteria - including production quality, availability, management team and balance sheet strength.

"They are concerned because it is such a long lead time for them to get the electric vehicle process happening they don't want to get caught without access to that so they want to lock away enough supply of LCE to give them all the batteries that they need," Mr Rule said.
    "They are really concerned."

Volkswagen recently locked away supply of Cobalt.

Interesting point you made @Rosayrov

"Them means can be two or more companies."

@Sukurio I am guessing the offtake pricing might be not set in stone but some kind of agreed indicators that set the price.

When the announcement hits I'll be remembering these lyrics from Coldplay Viva La Vida

"Shattered windows and the sound of drums
    People couldn't believe what I'd become"

Thanks again for sharing @bobsacramento... My coffee tastes just that little bit nicer, the air that bit fresher and I don't mind if I have to clean the toilets today.
    Last edited by Thesi: 08/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.