AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Lithium is following iron ore cycle, page-11

1. 2,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2102
    The oversupply issue. It may well be over supply to convertible quantities as there is a shortage of available converters to product delivered. But the quality is a major factor in all of this. I have not heard any issues emanating from Greenbushes. Converters are still using their material as a base material to blend others product into. The prices being obtained 12 months back was easy to discern industrial grade to BG.

Where in all the reporting by Australian companies do any of them showcase the quality they deliver with respect to breakdowns of their product? Chemical analysis of deleterious elements in their concentrate?
    This is not iron ore we're selling here. It is a mineral to convert into a chemical compound with deleterious elements effecting everything to do with the end product.
    An analogy would be fish food. Several years ago CSS or Clean Seas Tuna were supplied fish food by a company to feed their fish. The fish ended up dying which sent the company into a tail spin. They found that the food was missing critical elements causing the fish to die. I believe they are still seeking damages but I could be wrong? The moral to the story is that even though the fish food looked like fish food, it was an inferior product which couldn't be used.

SC6 is just not SC6. You cannot turn around and say we met the standards cause we pumped out some SC6. It doesn't work like that.
    Galaxy had to install more cyclones and mica removal procedures into their plant operation to make it more acceptable to buyers. What have any of the current producers done to their procedures of late? Nothing? Well let's take a look at PLS. Well they are now that they had to shut the plant down!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.