AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Lithium is following iron ore cycle, page-539

1. 4,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3104
    would like to hear you views on lithium 2020, their are a few bullish views, but most commentators see a further retraces in pricing through 2020 with no outlook till mid 2021.

I personally think this is purposeful downramping, but many have been correct over the last 21 months, wether by luck or intelligence I’m uncertain.

A few good analysts are calling early 2022 as the EV tipping point, I just can’t see it taking that long due to battery advances and the rapidly decreasing price of batteries. Europe has been the dark horse and their recent uptake on EVs has been an eye opener.

Although Tesla sales figures are not available in Australia yet, those three quick large ship deployments should tell its own story. From all accounts it looks like 3-4 thousand were lapped up like milk from the cats bowl.

Around 20 new EVs available in Australia soon, and around 250 new models worldwide 2022. Does this sound like doom and gloom?

The world is evolving faster than some would like, thus the gloom forecasts for battery minerals. You just have to look at the carmakers investments to justify your own investments.

Horse, I know you have your own view on this and I’d like you to share it with us.

Kind regards mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.