PLS 2.06% $2.97 pilbara minerals limited

lithium list, page-45

1. 11,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2084
    Here's a true lithium story from my forced sabbatical: The other day I was lounging on the beach chatting to a bud who is the GM of our local country club. He was talking about golf, so I had zoned out (not a golfer), and was imagining if women's nude beach volleyball could be a next new Olympic sport
    Nevertheless, my ears pricked up when he mentioned electric powered ride-on mowers and tractors. "Sorry, what did you say," I asked. He rolled his eyes as if reading my mind, given some comely, bikini clad ladies were playing with a beach-ball some distance away. A vision splendid, as Banjo Patterson would say.
    "I said," he reiterated, "that our residential neighbours (the gold course is bounded by homes) are complaining about the noise of mowers and tractors when our ground people fire up at 7am, and our only alternative is to upgrade all our equipment to quiet electric powered ride-on's and tractors. My staff are currently ring dealers to see what's available."

My point here is that noise pollution is yet another driver of the lithium market. The future of trains, planes and automobiles will become a silent memory, the air less toxic and the water cleaner. Who among us could deny the benefits of this technology, most of which will be charged by the exponential growth in solar and wind.

Now about that new Olympic sport

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.97
Change
0.060(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $8.942B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $3.02 $2.93 $100.8M 33.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 716181 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 235000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.