PM1 0.00% 3.8¢ pure minerals limited

With all due respect there are a couple of major factors you...

1. 34 Posts.
    With all due respect there are a couple of major factors you have overlooked.

1. You say "we have" manganese and lithium. The market isn't stupid. After 5 million dollars spent on drilling by Aurora minerals, thin zones of mineralisation were intersected along with pods and lenses. This occurred along the entire strike. For SP to rise, some high grade THICK zones will need to be intersected. QUANTITY and QUALITY is needed. The market needs to feel that there is a strong possibility that mining will be economically viable.
    Potential may spike share price, as seen 2 months ago with PM1. But the excitement of potential quickly dies as reality sets in and it is realised that only good results will push SP upwards ; results that may take months to produce.

2. There has been no drilling confirm any lithium yet. Surface samples were lower the SEG's and the market reacted to that.
    It would be my guess that confirmation of mineralisation may be many months away. PM1 may have twice as much cash but haven't drilled a single hole yet. Cash in the bank at this stage should't even be a factor. That money will be spent... and all that will be left will be is whats found in the ground. Thats will be the determining factor on share price...

So in saying all this, your theory on what the market cap should be is based all on potential, rather than results. Instead of saying "we have manganese and lithium"... you should say "we MIGHT have manganese and lithium".

You may not like what I have to say but I feel that objectivity needs to be maintained.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.