SYA 4.00% 2.4¢ sayona mining limited

Lithium Map - From PLS, page-44

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I browsed didn't see much of interest, in my looking around only ever saw one place that caught my eye, but it's on that map, so maybe SYA doesn't hold it anymore.

RT56.jpg

It has no outcropping basalt or hardy I can see, but Novo claims the gold trend can duck down 500m under cover and run for 100km, so who knows might run right through there deep under cover who knows.

Everyone is claiming conglom gold right now, but they don't understand, hardy formation isn't the key, conglomerate outcrop is the key thats where you find nuggets on the asx only 4 real players with outcrop right now they are ARV/KAI/DEG/VXR.

SYA can put out an ann Monday claiming they found some hardy formation rocks sure many have many will couple did today, but when Novo drills out prudys confirms it's real, the big long lasting gains will be on the four above, those are the real players in round 1 which is surface discoveries.

In a few years can SYA and other raise funds and try to make deeper discoveries most definitely, so they need to keep their ground for long term, but near term they might bag or two on hype like others, but thats all they can do is talk no nuggets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $247.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $665.5K 27.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 978814 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 5787563 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.