MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

I said this the other night and simply stand by its content. Yes...

1. 9,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17702
    I said this the other night and simply stand by its content. Yes the lithium market is expected to grow, but to get SP growth you actually need to get a move on and explore, prove up a reserve and then mine and then sell. We are still at the we are yet to explore stage, so don't get ahead of yourselves. The irony here is that KAI has less than 300 million shares on issue now. Any positive news will send this SP roaring. I am hoping they haven't consolidated so that they can subsequently do a CR and give us dilution just yet. Explore, find something and then we'll talk about a CR.

"SP growth based on our neighbours is not a strategy for long term growth. There are a lot of lithium deposits been developed, or considered for development, worldwide because of the forecast differential in supply versus demand, but that will close as new supply comes on stream. So we need to get cracking so that we can aim to be one of those suppliers.

First movers capture a growing market before it peaks and thereafter grows moderately, because first movers seek to ensure that supply equates to demand - later movers will simply rely on incremental demand growth to enter the market at that future point in time with more than one other competitor probably seeking to enter the market at that point in time too. MPJ needs to get cracking - medium term hold unless tenement work commences which then moves it to a long term hold (hence my sentiment)."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.